Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
pH2500 Flat Surface Glass pH Electrode
- Diameter - 12mm
- Length - 150mm
- Reference - Sealed
|Note||Heated transport required during winter months.|
|Junction Material||HDPE and Pellon|
|Reference Solution||3.5 M KCl/AgCl/
|Temperature Range||0-80 degrees C|
Surfaces like paper, leather, electrophoresis gels and agar plates may be difficult to measure with traditional pH glass bulbs due to concerns about breakage. A flat electrode like our pH2500, is ideally suited for these types of pH measurements as well as measurements of suspended sludges and slurries. In addition to its specially designed measurement surface, the pH2500 features double junction construction, which prevents contamination and allows testing of samples containing heavy metals or proteins.
- Perfect for gels and slurries: Flat electrode measurement surface designed for testing special sample types
- Accurate measurements across full pH scale (0-14)
- Highly adaptable: Compatible with any pH meter accepting BNC
- Low maintenance: Gel-filled electrode reference design with double junction to prevent contamination
- Instantly ready for use: Shipped in storage bottle for long shelf life – guaranteed for one year
- One year limited warranty: We stand behind all our products with the Sensorex Guarantee