Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
pH3400 Research Grade Glass pH Electrode
- Diameter - 12mm
- Length - 150mm
- Reference - Refillable
|Note||Heated transport required during winter months.|
|Junction Material||Ground Glass and pHASE|
|Reference Solution||3.5 M KCl (liquid)
|Temperature Range||0-100 degrees C|
|Bulb Protection||Removable Guard|
In laboratory environments such as medical, biological, and materials science research groups, samples and test conditions are constantly changing, but accuracy is always critical. The pH3400 is a highly versatile glass combination pH electrode, specially designed to respond quickly and accurately to rapid temperature changes. The high sensitivity internals allow testing of low ionic samples. Safely measure samples containing heavy metals, TRIS buffer, or proteins thanks to the double junction reference design, which prevents fouling. Even test highly reactive chemicals: with a glass body, the pH3400 is inert to a wide range of chemical reactions.
- Our most sensitive laboratory electrode: accurate to 0.04 pH in tests across full recommended temperature range
- Easily maximize measurement repeatability: Rapid renew reference system for quick refilling
- Safe for use with reactive chemicals: Glass bodies are inert to many chemical reactions
- Ideal for difficult sample types: Double junction reference protection for testing samples containing heavy metals, TRIS buffer, and other contaminants
- Ready for wet or corrosive environments: BNC boot protects meter connection
Recommended for: Low ionic samples, medical and pharmaceutical research, biological samples (including TRIS buffer), samples containing heavy metals