Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
pH5000 Polycarbonate Swimming Pool pH Sensor
- Very fast response time
- No maintenance required
- Durable construction
- Instantly ready for use
- One year limited warranty
|Measurement Range||0-14 pH (low NA+ ion error)|
|Temperature Range||0-60⁰ C|
|Pressure Range||0 – 100 PSIG @ 40⁰ C (PVC fitting); 0 – 100 PSIG @ 60⁰ C (CPVC fitting); 0 – 100 PSIG @ 85⁰ C (stainless steel fitting)|
|Response Time||95% in 1 second|
|Cable Length||10 feet (3 meters)|
|Dimensions||150mm H × 12mm Dia|
|Warranty||One year limited warranty|
Maintaining proper pH in a swimming pool is critical to chlorine sanitizing activity. Our pH5000 swimming pool pH sensor is reliable and easy to use – perfect for most swimming pool pH testing applications. The durable polycarbonate body stands up to the usual wear and tear, with built in protection for the measuring pH glass. No maintenance is required to keep the sensor working, with a convenient sealed gel reference design.
- Very fast response time: Platinum measurement surface for fast response time and stable readings
- No maintenance required: Sealed, no maintenance reference design
- Durable construction: Polycarbonate body is built for continuous swimming pool pH monitoring
- Instantly ready for use: Shipped in storage bottle for long shelf life – guaranteed for one year
- One year limited warranty: We stand behind all our products with the Sensorex Guarantee