Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
S656CD pH Sensor Cartridge (Hot Tap, Insertion)
- Reliable CPVC construction
- Remove sensors for cleaning and maintenance without system shutdown
- Extended sensor lifetime with double junction reference protection
- Mount in any orientation for ease of accessibility
- One year limited warranty
Users installing into large tanks, large process lines and scrubber lines will appreciate this flat surface self cleaning hot tap pH sensor for use with our S675 hot tap (aka wet tap or insertion) assembly. The sensor features flat surface, self-cleaning pH glass for extended maintenance cycles. Protective feet protect against breakage against ball valve or side walls. A unique feature of this sensor is mounting orientation. It can be mounted in any direction whereas most pH sensor should be mounted 5 degrees above the horizontal plane. With the quick disconnect BNC, sensors can be changed in seconds should replacement be required. Designed for use with our S675 Assembly and a BV-1 Ball Valve for a complete hot tap pH measurement solution.
- Reliable CPVC construction: Durable design with built-in measurement glass protection
- Extended sensor lifetime: Double junction reference protection ensures long sensor lifetime
- Easy installation: Mount in any orientation for ease of accessibility
- Simple maintenance: Remove sensors for cleaning and maintenance without system shutdown
- One year limited warranty: We stand behind all our products with the Sensorex Guarantee