Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
SP BEL-ART MICRO-MILL GRINDER WITH TIMER; STAINLESS STEEL BLADE AND GRINDING CHAMBER 115VAC, 60 HZ
- Motor - 1/5 hp.
- Torque - 2.2 kg-cm
- Speed - 12,000 rpm
For rapid, high-speed grinding of small samples from 20 to 50ml. Stainless steel or hard-faced blade rotates at speeds up to 12,000 rpm to successfully grind bauxite, bone, ceramics, coal, Devarda’s alloy, fertilizer, filter paper, fly ash, frozen tissue, glass, grain, kaolinites, leaves, limestone, pharmaceuticals, pigment blends, plastics, rocks, roots, shale, seeds, slags, soil, teeth, wood, etc. To provide safety and prevent sample loss, the grinder operates only when the cover is latched in place. Supplied with a 1.8M (6ft) 3-wire cord and grounded plug. Three models available.
- ⅕ horsepower (150 Watts) motor develops a torque of 2.2 kg-cm (30 oz-inches) at 12,000 rpm
- Temperature is maintained by means of built-in heat exchangers
- Control panel has an overload protection reset button and a pilot light
- Tubing connections 6.4mm (¼”) on the cover and housing accept tubes for circulating water or slurry
- Cover, grinding assembly and milling blade head are removable for cleaning
- Stainless steel chamber is 54mm diam x 25mm deep (2⅛ x 1”) inside an aluminum housing with an epoxy finish and non-skid rubber feet
- Overall dimensions: 14 x 18 x 28cm high (5½ x 7 x 11”); shipping weight: 6.4 kg (14lbs)