Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
SP BEL-ART MICRO-MILL II GRINDER; STAINLESS STEEL BLADE 115VAC, 60HZ
The Micro-Mill® II Grinder is ideal for rapid, high speed milling of small samples from 20 to 50ml. The ⅕ horsepower (150 Watt) motor drives a stainless steel blade that quickly pulverizes bauxite, bone, ceramics, coal, Devarda’s alloy, fertilizer, filter paper, fly ash, frozen tissue, glass, grain, kaolinites, leaves, limestone, frozen tissue, pharmaceuticals, pigment blends, rocks, roots, shale, seeds, slags, soil, teeth, wood, and more! This motor is designed to provide continuous high torque to maintain blade velocity for fastest sample pulverizing. Supplied with a 1.8M (6 ft) 3-wire grounded cord.
- Two-position rocker switch allows either pulse or continuous operation to match with sample requirements
- Built-in switch prevents grinder operation unless all parts are completely assembled to the base; resettable circuit breaker protects the mill if the sample jams the blade
- Grinding chamber assembly is removable to allow complete sample recovery and cleaning
- Softer samples or temperature-sensitive samples, such as frozen tissue, leaves, roots, seeds and wood can be processed by adding dry ice to the grinding chamber during processing.
- For users pulverizing very hard material, a stellite faced hard blade is available (H372580000).
- Additional accessory grinding chamber (F372500011) can be used to reduce cross contamination between dissimilar samples; includes upper and lower grinding chamber sections with blade
- Non-skid feet prevent movement of the mill during use and won’t mar benchtops
- Overall dimensions: 30.5 x 26 x 15.9 cm high (12” x 10¼” x 6¼”); shipping weight: 2.72 kg (6 lbs)