Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
High-Performance Alternative to Rubber Tubing
Specially formulated for chemical dispensing, Tygon A-60-G tubing outperforms neoprene, EPDM and other general-purpose tubing in test after test, application after application. It will not weaken or crack after years of exposure to heat and ozone, providing longer peristaltic pump life in industrial and institutional cleaning-chemical dispensing applications. Engineered for outstanding performance and on-the-job reliability, Tygon A-60-G tubing handles temperatures ranging from -75°F (-60°C) to 275°F (135°C), allowing the use of one material within a broad range of temperatures. It is heat sealable and can be joined without fittings. It also offers excellent resistance to inorganic fluids (acids and bases). Tygon A-60-G tubing is available in standard vacuum sizes that will withstand a full vacuum (29.9" [759 mm] of mercury) at 73°F (23°C). Unlike typical rubber vacuum tubing, Tygon® tubing resists the cracking and aging that are frequent causes of vacuum tubing failure.
Items 1-5 of 16
- Norprene Industrial Grade Tubing 1/8 x1/4 x1/16 in x 50 ftSKU#: 20TI1007CA$58.62
- Norprene Industrial Grade Tubing 3/16 x5/16 x1/16 in x 50 ftSKU#: 20TI1011CA$68.00
- Norprene Industrial Grade Tubing 3/16 x 3/8 x 3/32 in x 50 ftSKU#: 20TI1012CA$110.00
- Norprene Industrial Grade Tubing 1/4 x 3/8 x 1/16 in x 50 ftSKU#: 20TI1015CA$77.00
- Norprene Industrial Grade Tubing 1/4 x 7/16 x 3/32 in x 50 ftSKU#: 20TI1016CA$140.00