Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
PTFE Needle Valve
These compact and reliable PTFE needle valves are de- signed for laboratory and industrial applications for regu- lating corrosive gases and liquids or for high purity service. They may also be used as shut off valves.
Pliant PTFE bodies of the valves are reinforced by structur- ally rigid metallic shells. Fluids contact only PTFE and PCT- FE materials. Shells are made of anodized aluminum or type 316 stainless steel and bushings are made of plated brass or 316 stainless steel. Where externally corrosive conditions exist stainless steel is recommended.
Valve spindles are made of rigid PCTFE to minimize the un- desirable material “creeping” normally associated with PTFE. PTFE valves are designed for relatively high flow ranges while still performing well in low flow rates. Valves may be used in pressure or non-critical vacuum service.
The simplicity of design - there are only seven components (including a single PTFE o-ring) - assures reliability and min- imizes sources of leakage. It takes seconds to disassemble the valve for cleaning and maintenance. The PTFE o-ring is radially compressed and due to this unique design feature the degree of compression may be adjusted without disas- sembly by tightening the hexagonal bushing.
Items 1-5 of 12
- PTFE Needle Valve Straight Flow 2400ML Air - 130ML Water with 1/8 FNPTSKU#: VCLTT0ACA$82.01
- PTFE Needle Valve Straight Flow 55000ML Air - 2800ML Water with 1/8 FNPTSKU#: VCHTT0ACA$82.01
- PTFE Needle Valve Straight Flow 2400ML Air - 130ML Water with 1/4 CompSKU#: VCLTT0FCA$298.85
- PTFE Needle Valve Straight Flow 55000ML Air - 2800ML Water with 1/4 CompSKU#: VCHTT0FCA$100.00
- PTFE Needle Valve Straight Flow 2400ML Air - 130ML Water with Glass NipplesSKU#: VCLTT0GCA$87.57