Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Digital Maple Syrup Grader HI759
- Range - 0 to 100% transmittance
- Resolution - 1% transmittance
- Accuracy @ 25°C/77°F - ±4% transmittance
|Note||Heated transport required during winter months.|
|Range||0 to 100% transmittance|
|Accuracy @ 25°C/77°F||±4% transmittance|
|Light Source||LED @ 560 nm|
|Light Detector||silicon photocell|
|Battery Type||(1) 1.5V AAA|
|Auto-off||after ten minutes of non-use|
|Environment||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||86.0 x 61.0 x 37.5 mm (3.4 x 2.4 x 1.5”)|
|Weight||64 g (2.3 oz)|
|Ordering Information||HI759 Checker®HC is supplied with sample cuvettes with caps (3), glycerol standard cuvette, plastic beakers (3), battery, instructions and quick reference guide.|
Grade with confidence knowing your results are reported objectively according to industry standards with your Maple Syrup Digital Grader. With a digital read out, there is no more no guesswork on the grade of your maple syrup. Simple to use and our digital grader's compact design fits in your pocket.
- Easier to use and more accurate than a visual maple syrup grading kit.
- It only takes one button and a few seconds to grade your maple syrup.
- Great for maple syrup producers and packers.