Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
GHS labeled safety vented distilled water wash bottles 500ml polyethylene blue polypropylene cap
Satisfy Requirements of GHS and OSHA HazCom 2012 for Workplace Labeled Containers
|Quantity / Pack||4|
Safety-vented wash bottles provide compliance with the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) and OSHA’s HazCom 2012 requirements – as pertains to “Workplace Labels”.
- Pre-printed with the chemical name and formula, GHS pictogram and signal word*, National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Section 704 Four-color Diamond, health hazards, Chemical Abstract System (CAS) number, and suggested protective clothing and equipment
- Unique valve prevents pressure build-up eliminating potentially dangerous chemical drips; allows dispensing of wash bottle in an upright or inverted position**
- Wide mouth 53mm (2") bottle for easy refilling
- Translucent LDPE bottles; Sodium Hypochlorite is white LDPE for light-protection between 230 and 450nm; Toluene is red LDPE bottle
- Color-coded polypropylene closures aid in quick and easy identification
- 500ml - 4/bag, 1000ml - 2/bag; assortment is 4 per bag, includes one each: Acetone, Isopropanol, Bleach, and Ethanol