Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
iris Visible Spectrophotometer HI801-01
- Wavelength Range - 340 to 900 nm
- Wavelength Resolution - 1 nm
- Wavelength Accuracy - ±1.5 nm
|Wavelength Range||340 to 900 nm|
|Wavelength Resolution||1 nm|
|Wavelength Accuracy||±1.5 nm|
|Measurement Modes||Transmittance (% T), absorbance (abs), concentration with choice of units (ppm, mg/L, ppt, ºf, ºe, ppb, meq/L, μg/L, PCU, Pfund, pH, dKH, ºdH, meq/kg or no measurement unit)|
|Wavelength Selection||automatic, based on the selected method (editable for user methods only)|
|Light Source||tungsten halogen lamp|
|Optical System||split beam sample and reference light detectors|
|Wavelength Calibration||internal, automatic at power-on, visual feedback|
|Stray Light||<0.1 % T at 340 nm with NaNO2|
|Spectral bandwidth||5 nm (full width at half maximum)|
|Sample Cell||16 mm round, 22 mm round, 13 mm vial, 10 mm square, 50 mm rectangular (with automatic detection)|
|Programs (Factory/User)||up to 150 factory (85 pre-loaded); up to 100 user developed|
|Logging Memory||up to 9999 measured values|
|Export Capability||.csv file format, .pdf file format|
|Connectivity||(1) USB - A (mass storage host); (1) USB - B (mass storage device)|
|Battery Type / Life||3000 measurements or 8 hours|
|Power Supply||15 VDC power adapter; 10.8 VDC Li-Ion rechargeable battery|
|Environment||0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F); 0 to 95% RH|
|Dimensions||155 x 205 x 322 mm (6.1 x 8.0 x 12.6")|
|Weight||3 kg (6.6 lbs)|
|Ordering Information||HI801 is supplied with 22 mm sample cuvette and cap (4), 10 mm square, 13 mm round and 16 mm round cuvette adapters, cloth for wiping cuvettes, scissors, USB cable, lithium ion rechargeable battery, 115VAC to 15VDC power adapter, USB drive, instruction manual, and instrument quality certificate.|
|Note||*Reagents are not included.|
The HI801 iris is a sleek and intuitive spectrophotometer that allows for measurement of all wavelengths of visible light.
Customize your methods, take a wide range of measurements, and feel confident in your testing accuracy with iris.
- iris features precise wavelength selection between 340 nm to 900 nm for complete method compliance and accuracy that is necessary in industries like professional laboratories, water treatment facilities, wineries, and more.
- Results are consistent and accurate regardless of throughput with the high quality and uniquely designed optics system.
- Customization options include multiple cuvette shapes and sizes, custom calibration curves, and methods.