Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Lab companion amber polycarbonate cabinet style vacuum desiccator 35 liter
Outstanding Vacuum Sustainment in a Space Maximizing Cube
|Internal Volume||1.2 cu. ft. / 35L|
|Interior Dimensions (W X D X H)||35.5 x 37.5 x 34.5cm (14 x 14¾ x 13⅝")|
|Exterior Dimensions (W X D X H)||42.0 x 39.7 x 38.1cm (16½ x 15⅝ x 15”)|
|Door Opening (W X H)||29.5 x 34.5cm (11⅝ x 13⅝”)|
|Max Wt/ Shelf||5kg (11lb)|
|Shelves Incl/Max||3 / 5|
These high-quality vacuum desiccators stay gastight allowing reliable dry storage or experiments over extended periods. Able to maintain 29in.-Hg vacuum for over 72 hours at room temperature, they provide vacuum integrity resulting in lower maintenance and greater peace of mind.
- Single piece molded design (except the door) enables outstanding vacuum capability with virtually no leakage and exceptional durability
- Cabinet style provides maximum useable space and is stackable
- Viton® 3-way valve offers consistent and uniform vacuum draw, vacuum release, or gas exchange
- Analog vacuum gauge in front door allows vacuum level checking at a glance
- Transparent polycarbonate construction is durable, easy-to-clean, chemical-resistant, and allows quick visualization of the desiccator contents
- Amber tinted UV blocking models block 100% of UVA, B, and C light to minimize damages or discoloration of light-sensitive samples
- Hinged door allows easy access; built in locking tabs secure the door when not under vacuum
- Perforated shelves can be removed or repositioned to accommodate various storage needs (additional shelves sold separately)
- Built-in ports permit attachment of up to 3 additional valves (sold separately)
- Includes desiccant tray (desiccants sold separately)
- Use with any vacuum with free air capacity of 1.5 cubic feet per minute (CFM) ft or greater
- Eight models to choose from; 11, 23, 35, and 45 liter internal volume in clear or UV blocking amber