Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Lab companion Amber polycarbonate round style vacuum Desiccator 6 Liter
Eliminate the Guesswork; Easy to View Vacuum Gauge
|6L / 0.2cu.ft.
|Exterior Dimensions (W X H)
|28.6 x 35.4cm (11¼ x 13⅞”)
|Max Wt/ Shelf
|Quantity / Pack
These high-quality vacuum desiccators stay gastight allowing reliable dry storage or experiments over extended periods. Able to maintain 29in.-Hg vacuum for over 72 hours at room temperature, they provide vacuum integrity resulting in lower maintenance and greater peace of mind.
- Viton® 3-way valve offers consistent and uniform vacuum draw, vacuum release, or gas exchange
- Vacuum level checking is simplified with a built-in analog vacuum gauge at the top of the unit
- High-quality silicone O-ring and specially designed locking ring allow outstanding vacuum capability with virtually no leakage
- Amber tinted UV blocking models block 100% of UVA, B, and C light to minimize damages or discoloration of light-sensitive samples
- Transparent polycarbonate construction is durable, easy-to-clean, chemical-resistant, and allows quick visualization of the desiccator contents
- Locking ring secures top and bottom halves when vacuum not in use; provides additional convenience and safety when moving the unit
- Includes desiccant tray (desiccants sold separately)
- Use with any vacuum with free air capacity of 1.5 cubic feet per minute (CFM) or greater
- Six models to choose from; 6, 10, and 20 liter internal volume in clear or UV blocking amber