Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
ORP1000 Polycarbonate Laboratory ORP Sensor
- Diameter - 12mm
- Length - 150mm
- Reference - Sealed
|Note||Heated transport required during winter months.|
|Reference Solution||3.5 M KCl/KNO3|
|Temperature Range||0-60 degrees C|
The ORP1000 is a durable and easy to use ORP sensor. Great for outdoor applications, such as monitoring swimming pool chlorine, this probe has built in protection for the ORP sensor surface. Use the ORP1000 with any ORP meter accepting a BNC connector.
- Very fast response time: Platinum measurement surface for fast response time and stable readings
- No maintenance required: Sealed reference design requires no refilling
- Durable construction: Polycarbonate body is built for frequent lab or field use
- Instantly ready for use: Shipped in storage bottle for long shelf life – guaranteed for one year
- One year limited warranty: We stand behind all our products with the Sensorex Guarantee