Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
pH1000 Polycarbonate Laboratory pH Sensor
- Diameter - 12mm
- Length - 150mm
- Reference - Sealed
|Note||Heated transport required during winter months.|
|Reference Solution||3.5 M KCl/AgCl (gel)|
|Temperature Range||0-60 degrees C|
Whether you need to measure pH in your swimming pool, aquarium, or hydroponics garden, you need a probe that will deliver accurate measurements day in and day out. This low maintenance, low cost pH sensor provides reliable readings in a range of environments, from greenhouses to science classrooms. This sensor stands up to the usual wear and tear with its durable polycarbonate body and built-in protection for the pH glass measuring surface. Compatible with all pH meters accepting a BNC connector.
- Very fast response time: Platinum measurement surface for fast response time and stable readings
- No maintenance required: Sealed, no maintenance reference design
- Durable construction: Polycarbonate body is built for frequent lab or field use
- Instantly ready for use: Shipped in storage bottle for long shelf life – guaranteed for one year
- One year limited warranty: We stand behind all our products with the Sensorex Guarantee