Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
pH1600 - Laboratory pH Electrode
|Note||Heated transport required during winter months.|
|Junction Number||Single (1)|
|Reference Solution||3.5 M KCl/AgCl (gel)|
|Temperature Range||0-60 degrees C|
|pH Range||0-14 (Na+ error at 12.3 < pH)|
|Response||95% in 1 second (bulb glass shape)
95% in 5 seconds (flat glass shape)
90% < in 5-7 seconds (spear glass shape)
|Isopotential Point||7.00 pH (0 mV)|
|Offset||± 0.20 pH|
|Span||97% of theoretical or higher|
|Connector||BNC (Standard Configuration)|
|Cable Length||1 meter (Standard Configuration)|
The Sensorex S200C is one of our most popular laboratory pH electrodes, due to its reliability and low maintenance design. The pH1600 replaces the S200C/BNC pH probe and has the same design. This pH probe performs to the same specifications compared to the Sensorex S200C and is instantly ready for use as a direct fit replacement.
- New Sensorex S200C
- Durable and chemically compatible Ultem® body
- Reliable and accurate over the full range of pH measurements
- No refilling or maintenance required with sealed gel-filled design
- Instantly ready for use, and has one year guaranteed shelf life
- One year limited warranty