Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
pH2000 Extended Life Laboratory pH Sensor
- Diameter - 12mm
- Length - 150mm
- Reference - Sealed
|Note||Heated transport required during winter months.|
|Reference Solution||3.5 M KCl/AgCl/KNO3
|Temperature Range||0-80 degrees C|
Applications such as environmental and wastewater sampling involve some uncertainty about what samples may contain. When dealing with unknown or unpredictable sample types, you need a durable pH probe you can trust to deliver accurate measurements regardless of the contaminants you encounter. The pH2000 has a double junction reference design to prevent reference fouling by heavy metals and other sample contaminants. When you travel to remote sites to collect data, it is especially important that obtaining the measurements you need is hassle free. The pH2000 features an Ultem® body and a booted meter connection for durability in the field. The sealed reference design requires no maintenance. Compatible with any meter accepting a BNC connector.
- Durable and low maintenance: Ultem® body construction, reinforced meter connection, and sealed reference design
- Great for testing unknown sample types: Double junction reference protection prevents reference cell contamination
- Accurate measurements across full pH scale (0-14)
- Instantly ready for use: Shipped in storage bottle for long shelf life – guaranteed for one year
- Compatible with any meter accepting a BNC connector
- One year limited warranty: We stand behind all our products with the Sensorex Guarantee