Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
SP BEL-ART AUTORADIOGRAPHY PEN; NORMAL ENERGY LEVEL, NON-RADIOACTIVE
Excellent for marking various radiography substrates with run numbers, dates, exposure times, film alignment markings, etc., these non-radioactive markers incorporate a non-toxic, solid, phosphorescent material that will not leak or dry out.
- Bright green markings do not emit Beta or isotope particles; markings do not glow in the dark
- Markings are visible under normal conditions; will show up on X-ray film
- Spectral peak is 5600 Angstroms
- Emission of non-radioactive energy may be adjusted by exposure to normal incandescent or fluorescent white light
- 3 to 4 minute energy emission leaves a distinct impression; will not overexpose film as some products do
- Choose from normal or high energy level pens
- Length: 11.4cm (4½”); includes pocket clip
- Not appropriate for phosphor screens
- High Energy Level Pen has higher signal emission strength and a slightly longer duration of signal emission time
- High Energy Level Pen is best used for marking X-ray films similar to Kodak XLS; works well when film responsiveness is lowered as with chilled films which often require intensifier screen techniques