Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
SP BEL-ART BENCH-TOP BIOHAZARD BAGS; 0.018MM THICK, 0.43 GALLON CAPACITY, RED POLYETHYLENE (PACK OF 1000)
- Capacity - 1.6L (0.43gal)
- Size - 22W x 28cmH (8.5 x 11")
- Thickness - 0.018mm (0.72 mil)
- Quantity - 1000
Bright red, autoclavable bags feature one long flap for easy opening. Printed with the biohazard symbol and sterilization indicator patch, they are made of High Molecular Weight, High-Density (HMHD) polyethylene
- Pass ASTM 1922 Tear Resistance and ASTM 1709 Dart Impact Tests
- Use as biohazard material handler, small size allows the bag to be inverted over your hand to safely pick up waste
- For a space saving disposal unit in fume hoods or on bench tops, use with Poxygrid® Benchtop Biohazard Bag Holder and cover
- Steam autoclavable at 121°C (250°F)
- Available in a box of 100 or 1000