The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
SP BEL-ART CLEAR BIOHAZARD DISPOSAL BAGS WITH WARNING LABEL; 1.5 MIL THICK, 15-20 GALLON CAPACITY, POLYPROPYLENE (PACK OF 100)
- Capacity - 15 to 20 Gallon
- Dimensions - 61 x 91cm (24 x 36")
- Thickness - 0.04mm (1.5mil)
- Type - B. With Biohazard Warning Label and Sterilization Indicator Patch
Great economical solution for safe disposal of used pipettes, Petri dishes, multi-well cell culture plates, cell culture flasks, culture plates, membrane filters and other biohazard wastes.
- Transparent polypropylene; 0.03mm (1.5 mil) thick
- Pass ASTM 1709 Dart Impact and ASTM 1922 Tear Resistance Tests
- High temperature autoclavable at a maximum of 135˚C (275˚F)
- Plain, non-printed bags can also be used as conventional trash can liners
- Sterilization indicator patch darkens when exposed to steam sterilization for 20 minutes
- Bags with biohazard warning label contain standard biohazard warning symbol and precautionary procedures in four languages: English, French, German, and Spanish