Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
SP BEL-ART CLEAR BIOHAZARD DISPOSAL BAGS WITHOUT WARNING LABEL; 1.5 MIL THICK, 15-20 GALLON CAPACITY, POLYPROPYLENE (PACK OF 100)
- Capacity - 15 to 20 Gallon
- Dimensions - 61 x 91cm (24 x 36")
- Thickness - 0.04mm (1.5mil)
- Type - A. Without Biohazard Warning Label or Sterilization Indicator Patch
Great economical solution for safe disposal of used pipettes, Petri dishes, multi-well cell culture plates, cell culture flasks, culture plates, membrane filters and other biohazard wastes.
- Transparent polypropylene; 0.03mm (1.5 mil) thick
- Pass ASTM 1709 Dart Impact and ASTM 1922 Tear Resistance Tests
- High temperature autoclavable at a maximum of 135˚C (275˚F)
- Plain, non-printed bags can also be used as conventional trash can liners
- Sterilization indicator patch darkens when exposed to steam sterilization for 20 minutes
- Bags with biohazard warning label contain standard biohazard warning symbol and precautionary procedures in four languages: English, French, German, and Spanish