Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
SP BEL-ART EARTH-FRIENDLY LONG HANDLE SAMPLING SPOON; 1.25ML (¼ TSP), PLA RESIN (PACK OF 10)
- Buy 5 for CA$25.58 each and save 2%
- Buy 10 for CA$25.32 each and save 3%
- Nominal Capacity - 1.25ml (¼ tsp)
- Width - 2cm (¹³⁄₁₆")
- Length - 17.8cm (7")
Lessen environmental impact with these PLA (polylactic acid) resin sampling spoons. The production of 100% plant-based PLA contributes less greenhouse gases and uses less nonrenewable energy from source to resin than its petroleum-based counterparts, and the plants used are an annually renewable resource. Disposal options include industrial composting for biodegradability, incineration, recycling and landfill. Use a separate spoon for each material sampled to avoid cross contamination. Non-sterile.
- Green alternative to petroleum-based sampling tools; helps meet sustainability goals
- FDA grade spoons are safe for food, drug and cosmetic contact
- Comparable in strength and durability to polystyrene, polypropylene and other plastic resin sampling tools
- Long handle helps prevent personal contact with sampled material when reaching into bottles, jars and other confined areas
- Available in three bowl sizes
- Rim of each bowl has a flat edge to assist in collecting and measuring small amounts with accuracy