The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
SP BEL-ART ECONOMY FRIGIMAT DRY ICE MAKER; EUROPEAN MODEL, 14¾ X 5½ X 6 IN.
Low-Density Polyethylene Chamber for Molding Dry Ice
Produces a solid 454gm (16oz) block of dry ice in one to two minutes. Each 50lb. cylinder of liquid CO2 with a dip tube will make 8 or 9 blocks of dry ice measuring 9.2 x 10.4cmL (3⅝ x 4").
- Polyethylene ice chamber is held in place by a metal clamping mechanism
- Porous polyethylene diffusion plate vents excess gas
- Built-in gas pressure gauge and relief valve
- Epoxy-coated steel frame has four non-skid rubber feet to prevent sliding
- Includes a 1.8m (6ft) nickel plated copper connecting tube with standard CGA 320 (0.830"-14) thread couplings for easy attachment to a LCO2 cylinder
- Overall dimensions: 37 x 14 x 15cmH (14¾ x 5½ x 6"); shipping weight: 3.9kg (8.5lbs)