Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
SP BEL-ART ERGOPET BELLOWS PIPETTOR; 11⅞ IN. HEIGHT
Height - 30.1cm (11⅞”)
Weight - 0.20kg (7.1oz)
Ergopet® Bellows Pipettors have an extremely light, ergonomic design that reduces awkward positioning, strain and fatigue, and provide continuous use without the need to recharge or plug in.
- Rugged, hand-operated bellows provides about 100ml of pipetting volume and continuous, silent operation without the need for battery charging or power cords
- Feather-light weight and comfortable grip reduces fatigue allowing hours of stress-free operation
- Extended handle lengths (4 or 8”) dramatically lowers the hand position allowing users to rest their elbow on the bench while comfortably supporting their pipettor, especially when working in a hood with a lowered sash
- Swiveling head can be positioned in line with the hand or turned up to 90º left or right to permit unobstructed viewing of the meniscus and graduations while aspirating and dispensing
- Chuck can be rotated to change the angle of the pipette from vertical to 15º outwards to ensure that the meniscus is level at all times
- Soft silicone chuck accepts glass or plastic pipettes from 1-100ml with outside mouth diameter of 3.3 to 9.9mm
- Hydrophobic filter within the chuck can be replaced without using any tools and protects the pipette from inadvertent backflow
- Not autoclavable
- Store on optional accessory wire support stand F37907-0100