Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
SP BEL-ART FRIGIMAT DRY ICE MAKER; U.S. MODEL, 12 X 6½ X 5 IN.
Produce the Dry Ice You Need Right in the Lab
The Frigimat® eliminates the need to buy large quantities of dry ice when only a little is needed. It employs the Joule- Thomson effect to produce a solid 454gm (16 oz) block of dry ice in one to two minutes, and the block can be removed in just 30 seconds.
- Brass relief valve safely vents excess gas
- Each 50lb. cylinder of liquid CO2 with a dip tube will make 8 or 9 blocks of dry ice, each measuring 8.5cm (3⅜") x 11cm (4⅜") long
- Made of epoxy-coated steel with an aluminum ice chamber and brass valves with four non-skid rubber feet
- Includes a 1.8m (6 feet) nickel plated copper connecting tube with standard CGA 320 (0.830"-14) thread couplings for easy attachment to an LCO2 cylinder
- Dimensions: 30 x 17 x 13cmH (12 x 6½ x 5"); shipping weight: 5.5kg (12lbs)