Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
SP BEL-ART FRIGIMAT JUNIOR DRY ICE MAKER; EUROPEAN MODEL
Produces Dry Ice in Flake or Snow Form
Dry ice flakes are useful for packing around irregularly shaped items and are easily produced as needed with the Frigimat® Junior Dry Ice Maker. When the cylinder valve is opened about ¾ turn, LCO2 expands into the bag to create dry ice snow. The valve is then closed and the bag is ready to be removed and emptied.
- Brass nozzle screws onto any liquid LCO2 cylinder equipped with a dip tube
- Makes .77kg (1.7lb) of flakes per bag
- Cone dimensions: 13cmL (5") x 5.1cm diameter (2") at end
- Bag dimensions: 15W x 30cmL (6 x 12")
- Shipping weight: 0.54kg (1.2lbs)