The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
SP BEL-ART, H-B DOUBLE-SAFE PFA COATED, LIQUID-IN-GLASS LABORATORY THERMOMETER; 20/300F, 50MM IMMERSION, ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
- Range - 20/300°F
- Accuracy - ±2°F, ±3°F above 212°F
||±2°F, ±3°F above 212°F
These environmentally safe thermometers are PFA safety coated to keep liquid and glass contained in the event of breakage.
- Non-toxic, biodegradable, Enviro-Safe® liquid, against lead-free, yellow back glass provides easy readability and fewer reading errors
- Ideal for use in chemical/petrochemical laboratories, universities, scientific institutions, food and beverage processing, pharmaceutical and medical industries, dairies, breweries and distilleries
- Manufactured and tested by our USA quality team
- Traceable to NIST
- Include a multi-language (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish) Statement of Accuracy and Traceability
Should you require an individual Thermometer Calibration Report, factory calibrated thermometers or custom calibration services are available.