Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
SP BEL-ART, H-B DURAC BLUETOOTH THERMOMETER HYGROMETER WITH 30-DAY DATA LOGGING; -10/50C (14/122F)
- Range - -10/50°C (14/122°F)
- Resolution - 0.1°C/°F
|Accuracy||Thermometer: ±1°C (2°F) between 0/40°C (32/104°F); otherwise ±2°C (4°F); Hygrometer: ±5% between 50/80 RH; otherwise ±8%|
|Dimensions||60 x 85 x 20mm (2⅜ x 3⅜ x ¾")|
Enable remote monitoring and alerts by broadcasting readings to any Apple or Android smartphone or device with Bluetooth 4.0 or better utilizing the free THERMSmart app. Available in verification and environmental monitoring models.
- Monitor critical environments without a physical connection; maximum signal distance is approximately 40 meters
- Record temperature (B60911-0100) or temperature and humidity (B61506-5100 and B61011-5100) data for 30 days
- Hourly data recorded for current seven days, then maximum and minimum temperatures (B60911-0100) or temperatures and humidity (B61506-5100 and B61011-5100) are recorded for next 23 days
- Verification model records accurate temperature reading without sample contamination by using a glass bead filled bottle (included) which mimics the sample
- Alarm sounds to alert user if temperature falls outside of the set parameters
- Data viewable as a table, graph, or calendar; data from up to six data loggers can be plotted on one graph for direct comparison; also downloadable as a CSV file
- Indicators include memory full, active alarm state and low battery; Hygrometer equipped models include WBGT (Wet Bulb Global Temperature), Heat, Mold and Comfort indices
- App can trigger indicator light for unit identification
- Includes Certificate of Compliance indicating accuracy for 4 temperature points or 4 temperature and 3 humidity points, and multi-language (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish) instructions
- Individually serialized, CE marked and RoHS compliant
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (included)