Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
SP BEL-ART "SPACE SAVER" POLYCARBONATE VACUUM DESICCATOR WITH CLEAR POLYCARBONATE BOTTOM-0.20 CU. FT.
- Volume - 0.20 cu. ft.
- Overall Height - 26cm (10¼")
|Volume||0.20 cu. ft.|
|Flange O.D||23cm (9¹/₁₆")|
|Inside Diameter||19.7cm (7¾")|
|Plate Diameter||19cm No.4|
|Overall Height||26cm (10¼")|
|Clearance Above Plate||15.7cm (6³/₁₆")|
Degas liquids quickly and easily in the laboratory or classroom with this small plastic vacuum desiccator. These strong, shatterproof units provide dry storage and protection for sensitive products.
- Lighter and less costly than similarly sized glass models; does not chip like glass
- Holds a full vacuum (29.9" Hg) at room temperature for 24 hours
- Tapered polypropylene stopcock with PTFE plug (F42040-0000) accepts tubing with ¼ to ⅜” I.D. and allows a controlled entrance of air preventing unnecessary turbulence
- Neoprene O-ring assures a tight seal down to 0˚C without the need for grease (ring will not be harmed if grease is used)
- ‘Flat Dome,’ clear polycarbonate top with large ribbed knob maximizes interior clearances and provides an average of 13% greater interior volume over standard hemispherical domes
- All models include a 0.32 cm (⅛") thick perforated plate; disposable or reusable desiccant can be placed on or under this plate
- White polypropylene bottom models can support incandescent crucibles on Minerit HD High Heat Ceramic Desiccator Plates (series F42038)
- Clear polycarbonate bottom models offer increased viewing visibility from more angles