The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
SP BEL-ART "SPACE SAVER" POLYCARBONATE VACUUM DESICCATOR WITH CLEAR POLYCARBONATE BOTTOM-0.31 CU. FT.
- Volume - 0.31 cu. ft.
- Overall Height - 31.1cm (12⅛")
||0.31 cu. ft.
|Clearance Above Plate
Degas liquids quickly and easily in the laboratory or classroom with this small plastic vacuum desiccator. These strong, shatterproof units provide dry storage and protection for sensitive products.
- Lighter and less costly than similarly sized glass models; does not chip like glass
- Holds a full vacuum (29.9" Hg) at room temperature for 24 hours
- Tapered polypropylene stopcock with PTFE plug (F42040-0000) accepts tubing with ¼ to ⅜” I.D. and allows a controlled entrance of air preventing unnecessary turbulence
- Neoprene O-ring assures a tight seal down to 0˚C without the need for grease (ring will not be harmed if grease is used)
- ‘Flat Dome,’ clear polycarbonate top with large ribbed knob maximizes interior clearances and provides an average of 13% greater interior volume over standard hemispherical domes
- All models include a 0.32 cm (⅛") thick perforated plate; disposable or reusable desiccant can be placed on or under this plate
- White polypropylene bottom models can support incandescent crucibles on Minerit HD High Heat Ceramic Desiccator Plates (series F42038)
- Clear polycarbonate bottom models offer increased viewing visibility from more angles