The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
Water Tracer Dye: Fluorescent FLT Yellow/Green Cones-Wax
- Color - FLT Yellow / Green
- Fluorescent - Yes
- NSF Certified - Yes
- Strong Visual (1 ppm) - 960 Gallons
|| Fluorescent cones FLT yellow / green
| NSF certified:
| Strong visual (1 ppm):
|| 960 gallons
Color: FLT Yellow/Green
- FLT Yellow/Green vibrant color offers greater contrast in murky brown water
- It's fluorescent properties offers greater apparent contrast than non-flurescent blue
- May be used for visual, ultraviolet and fluorometric inspections
- Disappears in sunlight more rapidly then FWT Red dye and non-fluorescent blue
Type: Wax Dye
- Slow to moderate rate of dispersion
- Best for visual inspections of moderate volumes of water, 20,000-50,000 gallons
- Cake: Up to 3,600 gallons
- Cone: Up to 12,000 gallons
- Donut: Up to 93,000 gallons
- Tracing studies
- Time and travel studies
- Sea markers, flow mapping
- Power plant piping
- Lake and pond leak detection