The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
Water Tracer Dye: Fluorescent FWT Red Donut-Wax
- Color - FWT Red
- Fluorescent - Yes
- NSF Certified - Yes
- Stron Visual (1 ppm) - 4,650 Gallons
|| FWT fluorescent red donuts
| NSF certified:
| Strong visual (1 ppm):
|| 4,650 gallons
Color: Bright Dyes FWT Red
- Red offers greater contrast to heavy concentrations of green algae
- If the water were yellow Bright Dyes FWT Red would be best
- It's fluorescent properties offers greater apparent contrast then non-fluorescent blue
- May be used for visual, ultravilet and fluorometric inspections
- Has a higher light fastness then FLT Yellow/Green
- Resistant to the absorption of suspended matter
Type: Wax Dye
- Slow to moderate rate of dispersion
- Best for visual inspections of moderate volumes of water, 20,000-50,000 gallons
- Cake: Up to 3,600 gallons
- Cone: Up to 12,000 gallons
- Donut: Up to 93,000 gallons
- Tracing studies
- Time and travel studies
- Sea markers, flow mapping
- Power plant piping
- Lake and Pond leak detection