The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
Water Tracer Dye: Standard Blue-Powder
- Color - Standard Blue
- Fluorescent - No
- NSF Certified - Yes
- Strong Visual (1 ppm) - 120,000 Gallons
||Standard Blue Powder
|Strong Visual (1 ppm):
Color: Bright Dyes Standard Blue
- May be used for visual inspections
- Frequently used for decorative effects
- Evaluation of household systems
- Generally blue may be more acceptable to public view
- Has super light fastness
- Resistant to the absorption of suspended mater
Type: Power Dye
- Best for moderate to large volumes of water, more then 50,000 gallons
- May be used for visual, ultraviolet* and fluorometric* inspections
- Moderate rate of dispersion
- Leak detection in large closed loop systems
- Power plant piping
- Cooling towers
- Lake, rivers, ponds
- Sewer and drain connections
- Flow studies
* Ultraviolet and Fluorometric detection requires the use of dye with fluorescent properties