Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Checktemp® Digital Thermometer HI98501
- Temperature Range - -50.0 to 150.0°C/ -58.0 to 302°F
- Temperature Resolution - 0.1°C (-50.0 to 150°C) /0.1°F (-58.0 to 199.9°F) ;1°F (above 200°F)
- Temperature Accuracy - ±0.2°C (-30 to 120.0°C); ±0.3°C (outside: -50.0 to -30.0°C and 120.0 to 150.0°C)/ ±0.5°F (-22.0 to 199.9°F); ±1°F (outside: -58.0 to -22.0°F and 200 to 302°F)
|Temperature Range||-50.0 to 150.0°C/ -58.0 to 302°F|
|Temperature Resolution||0.1°C (-50.0 to 150°C) /0.1°F (-58.0 to 199.9°F) ;1°F (above 200°F)|
|Temperature Accuracy||±0.2°C (-30 to 120.0°C); ±0.3°C (outside: -50.0 to -30.0°C and 120.0 to 150.0°C)/ ±0.5°F (-22.0 to 199.9°F); ±1°F (outside: -58.0 to -22.0°F and 200 to 302°F)|
|Temperature Probe||fixed, stainless steel probe; 106 x ø 3.6 mm (penetration)|
|Automatic Shut-Off||8 min (default), 60 min or OFF|
|Battery Type / Life||CR2032 Li-ion / approximately 2000 hours of continuous use|
|Environment||-30 to 50°C (-22 to 122°F); IP65|
|Dimensions||50 x 185 x 21 mm (2 x 7.3 x 0.9’’)|
|Weight||50 g (1.8 oz.)|
|Ordering Information||HI98501 (Checktemp®) is supplied with penetration probe, protective cap, battery and instructions.|
Checktemp® Digital Thermometer is a great choice for easy operation with clear digits and better accuracy over a wide range. Measure temperature without fear of breakage or condensation. A compact meter with a direct probe, it is ideal for taking quick-fire temperature measurement in semi-solids and liquids.
- Easy read digital display - whatever the viewing angle.
- Simple to use with a direct measurement probe.
- Great for semi-solid foods, liquids, and laboratory
- Not intended for human use.