Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
edge® Dedicated Conductivity/TDS/Salinity Meter HI2003-01
- EC Range - 0.00 to 29.99 μS/cm, 3.00 to 29.99 μS/cm, 30.0 to 299.9 μS/cm, 300 to 2999 μS/cm, 3.00 to 29.99 mS/cm, 30.0 to 200.0 mS/cm, up to 500.0 mS/cm
- EC Resolution - 0.01 μS/cm, 00.1 μS/cm, 0.01 μS/cm, 0.01 mS/cm, 00.1 mS/cm
|Note||Ships with heat pack(s) during winter months.|
|EC Range||0.00 to 29.99 μS/cm, 3.00 to 29.99 μS/cm, 30.0 to 299.9 μS/cm, 300 to 2999 μS/cm, 3.00 to 29.99 mS/cm, 30.0 to 200.0 mS/cm, up to 500.0 mS/cm|
|EC Resolution||0.01 μS/cm, 00.1 μS/cm, 0.01 μS/cm, 0.01 mS/cm, 00.1 mS/cm|
|EC Accuracy||±1% of reading (±0.05 μS/cm or 1 digit, whichever is greater)|
|EC Calibration||1 Cell Factor calibration; 6 standards available: 84, 1413 μS/cm, 5.00, 12.88, 80.0, 111.8 mS/cm, 1 point offset: 0.00 μS/cm|
|TDS Range||0.00 to 14.99 ppm (mg/L), 15.0 to 149.9 ppm (mg/L), 150. to 1499. ppm (mg/L), 1.50 to 14.99 g/L, 15.0 to 100.0 g/L, up to 400.0 g/L absolute TDS ‡ (with 0.80 factor)|
|TDS Resolution||0.01 ppm, 0.1 ppm, 1 ppm, 0.01 g/L, 0.1 g/L|
|TDS Accuracy||±1% of reading (±0.03 ppm or 1 digit, whichever is greater)|
|TDS Calibration||through EC calibration|
|EC/TDS Temperature Compensation||Automatic -5 to 100 ºC (23 to 212 ºF) NoTC - can be selected to measure absolute conductivity.|
|Temperature Correction Coefficient||0.00 to 6.00% / ºC (for EC and TDS only). Default value is 1.90% / ºC|
|EC to TDS Conversion Factor||0.40 to 0.80 (default value is 0.50)|
|Salinity Range||0.0 to 400.0% NaCl, 0.01 to 42.00 PSU, 0.0 to 80.0 g/L*|
|Salinity Resolution||0.1% NaCl, 0.01 PSU, 0.01 g/L|
|Salinity Accuracy||±1% of reading|
|Salinity Calibration||1 point with HI 7037L 100% NaCl sea water standard (other scales through EC calibration)|
|Salinity Temperature Compensation||0 to 40 g/L (with 1 g/L resolution)|
|Sodium Chloride Range||0.0 to 400.0% NaCl|
|Sodium Chloride Resolution||0.1% NaCl|
|Sodium Chloride Accuracy||±1% of reading|
|Sodium Chloride Calibration||1 point with HI 7037L 100% NaCl sea water standard (other scales through EC calibration)|
|EC/TDS Probe||HI763100 EC/temperature probe|
|Power Supply||5 VDC adapter (included)|
|Environment||2 to 50°C (32 to 122°F), RH max 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||204 x 140 x 12.7mm (8” x 5.5” x 0.5”)|
|Weight||251 g (8.82 oz)|
|Ordering Information||edge®EC HI2003 includes: HI763100 Conductivity probe, 4 sachets of 1413 μS/cm conductivity standard, 2 sachets of 5000 μS/cm conductivity standard, 2 sachets of 12880 μS/cm conductivity standard, 2 sachets general purpose rinse solution, benchtop docking station with electrode holder, wall-mount cradle, USB cable, 5 VDC power adapter, quality certificate and instruction manual.|
|Special Notes||‡ absolute conductivity *temperature limits will be reduced to actual probe/sensor limits|
edge® groundbreaking design is the culmination of Hanna's vision, design capabilities, integrated production and world-class R&D. edge® is a single meter that can measure Conductivity, TDS and Salinity and is incredibly easy to use.
- edge® EC/TDS/Salinity utilizes four ring conductivity probe technology that allows the user to measure samples from very low conductivity to very high conductivity.
- edge® features a capacitive touch keypad that gives a distinctive, modern look. The keypad is sensitive enough to be used with laboratory gloves and has a fast response.
- edge® features a 5.5” LCD display that you can clearly view from over 5 meters away. The large display and it’s wide 150° viewing angle provide one of the easiest to read LCD’s in the industry.